BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 3 ottobre 2021

MY PROJECT AS DT FOR CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!! IL MIO PROGETTO COME DT PER CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!!

 Good morning everyone! Today I show you my project for the month of October as a DT for CCC DIGI CREATIONS.

Buongiorno a tutte! Oggi vi mostro il mio progetto per il mese di ottobre come DT per CCC DIGI CREATIONS.


This month's theme is Autumn and / or Halloween.

Il tema di questo mese è Autunno e/o Halloween.



I created this card with: black bazzil as a base, paper with scrap cobwebs, colored digital stamp with Copic, and Halloween sentiment. I added decoration with themed skeletons.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil nero come base, carta con ragnatele scrap, timbro digitale colorato con i Copic, e sentiment di Halloween. Ho aggiunto decorazione con scheletri in tema.

As always I hope you like it, and .... I'm waiting for comments ... bye bye Elizabeth !!!

Come sempre mi auguro che vi piaccia, e .... aspetto commenti... bye bye Elizabeth!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia