BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

martedì 21 settembre 2021

AT HOME...

 Hello everyone. Today I show you my new job as a DT for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties.

I used a very nice digital stamp. A little dragon that goes to sleep or almost. I called it "Home" because it gave me this feeling.

Below I put the link to find the digi on the shop ...

Salve a tutte. Oggi vi mostro il mio nuovo lavoro come DT per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties. 

Ho usato un timbro digitale molto simpatico. Un draghetto che va a dormire o quasi. L'ho intitolato "A casa" perchè mi ha dato questa sensazione.

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi sullo shop...


I created this card with white bazzil as a base, midnight blue and cloud scrap paper, added glitter and a sentiment. Digi coloring is done with Copics.

Ho creato questa card con bazzil bianco come base, carta scrap blu notte e con nuvole, ho aggiunto glitter e un sentiment. La colorazione del digi è fatta con i Copic.


https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12354/Instant_Download_My_Besties_Autumn_Dragon_Besties_Dragon_23_by_Sherri_Baldy.html


I hope you like it, and as always I look forward to seeing you at the next one, bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

Mi auguro che sia di vostro gradimento, e come sempre vi aspetto alla prossima, bye bye Elizabeth!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia