BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

lunedì 18 ottobre 2021

ENJOJ!!!

 Hello everyone! Here's my new card of the month as a DT for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties.

Ciao a tutte! Ecco la mia nuova card del mese come DT per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties.



I created this card with: a beautiful digital stamp from MyBesties, which I colored with Copic, and die-cut. I used plain and patterned scrap paper for the background, and a sentiment. The base is in bazzil.

Ho creato questa card con: un bellissimo timbro digitale di MyBesties, che ho colorato con i Copic, e fustellato. Ho usato carta scrap in tinta unita e a fantasia per lo sfondo, e un sentiment. La base è in bazzil.

Below I put the link to find the digi on the shop.

I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi sullo shop.

Vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!!


https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12391/Instant_Download__My_Besties_%22_Lil_Rascals%22_Harvest_Sweethearts_Doll_9_by_Sherri_Baldy.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia