BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

martedì 3 agosto 2021

MY PROJECT AS DT FOR CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!! IL MIO PROGETTO COME DT PER CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!!

 Hello everyone! Today I present my work as a DT for CCC DIGI CREATIONS!

Salve a tutte! Vi presento oggi il mio lavoro come DT per CCC DIGI CREATIONS!



This month's theme is "Use Flowers"

Il tema di questo mese è "Usa i fiori"



I created this card with a very nice stamp with a hedgehog resting on the hammock and sunflowers that shelter it from the sun. The stamp is colored with Copic.

I used white bazzil for the base of the card which I covered with patterned scrap paper and both the digi and the underside are punched in a fragmented way.

I added some butterfly stamps and a themed sentiment.

Ho creato questa card con un timbro simpaticissimo con un riccetto che si riposa sull' amaca e dei girasoli che lo riparano dal sole.  Il timbro è colorato con i Copic. 

Ho usato bazzil bianco per la base della card che ho ricoperto con carta scrap fantasia e sia il digi che la parte sotto sono fustellati in maniera frammentata.

Ho aggiunto delle timbrate di farfalle e un sentiment a tema.

As always I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!

Come sempre mi auguro che vi piaccia e vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia