BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 8 agosto 2021

A PERFECT HOLIDAY!!!!

 Hello everyone! Today I show you the new project as DT for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties. A digital stamp that smells of summer and holidays and that I was very pleased to color.

Ciao a tutte! Oggi vi mostro il nuovo progetto come DT per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties. Un timbro digitale che sa di estate e vacanze e che mi ha fatto molto piacere colorare.

The coloring is done with Copic. For the card I used white bazzil and fragmented punched-out solid color scrap paper.

I added a punched sun and a small palm tree, and finally a wooden sentiment.

La colorazione è fatta con i Copic. Per la card ho usato bazzil bianco e carta scrap tinta unita fustellata frammentata.

Ho aggiunto un sole fustellato e una piccola palma, ed infine un sentiment in legno.



Below I put the link to find the digi in the shop.

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi nello shop.

https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12065/Instant_download_My_Besties_Summer_Drink_Besties__Doll_15__by_Sherri_Baldy.html?fbclid=IwAR19ig9IyiDK24wtL8bgQTq6qLm_qZhjK5anXuSOxdt0M4TLLtonnZ_NYiU

Now I salute you and look forward to the next bye bye Elizabeth!

Ora vi saluto e vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia