BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

giovedì 3 giugno 2021

TAKE CARE OF YOUR MEMORIES...

  Hello everyone! We arrived in June, and here I am with the new project as DT for LEANN's WORLD 101.

The digi I used is called Georgia Ann, and I find it very tender. I colored it with Copic. I created a round easel card, and to create it I punched the base in white bazzil and the scrap papers in different shades. I added a sentiment and some flowers to decorate it all.

Salve a tutte! Siamo arrivati a giugno, ed eccomi con il nuovo progetto come DT per LEANN's WORLD 101.

Il digi che ho usato si chiama Georgia Ann, e lo trovo tenerissimo. Io l'ho colorato con i Copic. Ho creato una easel card tonda, e per crearla ho fustellato la base in bazzil bianco e le carte scrap in tonalità diverse. Ho aggiunto un sentiment e dei fiori per decorare il tutto.




Below I put the link to look for Georgia Ann on the shop!

Qui sotto vi metto il link per cercare Georgia Ann sullo shop!



https://marketplace.zibbet.com/leannsworld101/georgia-ann-digital-stamp?fbclid=IwAR0HBTCY4TZ3IsOSj_SXsWUNJ0EgA5Qouo05FZOSPggWe2Zg-bLPA4h3KbQ


I await your comments, and the next bye bye Elizabeth!

Aspetto i vostri commenti, e alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia