BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

giovedì 3 febbraio 2022

MY PROJECT AS DT FOR CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!! IL MIO PROGETTO COME DT PER CCC DIGI CREATIONS!!!

 Hello everyone! Here is my work as a DT for CCC DIGI CREATIONS for the month of February.

Salve a tutte! Ecco il mio lavoro come DT per CCC DIGI CREATIONS per il mese di febbraio. 



The sponsor that accompanies us this month is SWEET NOVEMBER STAMPS.

Lo sponsor che ci accompagna questo mese è SWEET NOVEMBER STAMPS.



https://sweetnovemberstamps.com/

The theme of the month is Things with Wings.

Il tema di questo mese è Cose con le ali.



I created this card with: bazzil kraft for the base, floral and solid color die-cut scrap paper. I colored the digi with Copic, I added punched flowers and sentiment.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil kraft per la base, carta scrap floreale e a tinta unita fustellati. Ho colorato il digi con i Copic, ho aggiunto fiori e sentiment fustellati.

I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

Mi auguro vi piaccia e vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia