BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

lunedì 7 febbraio 2022

LOVE!!!

 Hello everyone and welcome again. Today I present to you my new card of the month of February, as DT for Sherri Baldy. The digi I have chosen is really very tender, I colored it with Copic.

Buongiorno a tutte e bentrovate. Oggi vi presento la mia nuova card del mese di febbraio, come DT per Sherri Baldy.  Il digi che ho scelto è veramente molto tenero, l'ho colorato con i Copic.



I created this card with: white bazzil for the base, scrapbooking paper, colored digi with Copic and oval die cut, final border with small flowers, die cut cloud and Love sentiment.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil bianco per la base, carta scrapbooking,  digi colorato con Copic e fustellato ovale, bordo finale a fiorellini, nuvoletta fustellata e sentiment Love.

Below I put the link to find the digi on the shop.

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi sullo shop.



https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12836/Instant_Download_My_Besties_2022_Sweetheart_Besties_Doll_4_by_Sherri_Baldy.html

I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

Vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia