BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 21 novembre 2021

HAPPY!!!!

 Hello everyone! Today I want to show you my new job as a DT for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties for the month of November.

I used a very nice stamp, which makes us feel very close to Christmas.

I colored with Copic.

Ciao a tutte! Oggi voglio mostrarvi il mio nuovo lavoro come DT per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties per il mese di novembre.

Ho usato un timbro molto carino, che ci fa sentire molto vicini al Natale.

Ho colorato con i Copic.



I created this card with: white bazzil for the base, punched scrap paper, MyBesties digital stamp colored with Copic. I added bright Christmas trees, die-cut stars and lots and lots of glitter.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil bianco per la base, carta scrap fustellata, timbro digitale MyBesties colorato con i Copic. Ho aggiunto alberelli di natale brillanti, stelline fustellate e tanti tanti glitter.

Below I put the link to go to the MyBesties shop.

Qui in basso vi metto il link per andare sullo shop di MyBesties.



I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

Spero che vi piaccia e vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia