BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 7 novembre 2021

CRISS CROSS CARD WINTER

 Hello everyone! Today I show you my new project as a DT for Sherri Baldy for the month of November.

The digi I used is very soft and speaks of winter, snow, Christmas.

I colored it with Copic. 

Salve a tutte! Oggi vi mostro il mio nuovo progetto come DT per Sherri Baldy per il mese di novembre.

Il digi che ho usato è molto tenero e parla di inverno, neve, natale.

L'ho colorato con i Copic.





Below you will find the link to choose this digi on the shop.

In basso trovere il link per scegliere questo digi sullo shop.



https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12537/Instant_Download__My_Besties_Winter_Snow_Globe_Besties_Doll_14__by_Sherri_Baldy.html


I created this card with: white bazzil as a base, Tommy Art scrap papers from the Winter Wonderful series, the coloring was done with Copic and completed with glitter.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil bianco come base, carte scrap Tommy Art serie Winter Wonderful, la colorazione è stata fatta con i Copic e completata con i glitter.

I hope you like it and ... I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!

Spero vi piaccia e ... vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia