BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

mercoledì 13 maggio 2020

YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!


Hello everyone! This evening I want to show you my latest work as DT for Sherri Baldy. I hope you like it, and as always below you will find the digi link to go to the MyBesties shop and further details ...

Salve a tutte! Stasera voglio mostrarvi il mio ultimo lavoro come DT per Sherri Baldy. Spero vi piaccia, e come sempre in basso troverete il link del digi per andare sullo shop di MyBesties e ulteriori dettagli...





For this digi I used coloring with Copic.
  I created a base in white bazzil, which I covered with scrap paper.
  I punched the digi in an oval, added some gloss on the lenses of the glasses, some glitter, both on the digi and on the butterflies, and finally a sentiment!

Per questo digi ho usato la colorazione con i Copic.
 Ho creato una base in bazzil bianco, che ho coperto con carta scrap.
 Ho fustellato in ovale il digi, aggiunto del gloss sulle lenti degli occhiali, dei glitter, sia sul digi che sulle farfalle, e infine un sentiment!

I greet you, and to the next bye bye Elizabeth!

Vi saluto, e alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia