BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

mercoledì 22 luglio 2020

AWESOME!!!

Hi everyone! Here I am with my July job as DT for Sherri Baldy. A beautiful romantic and tender digital stamp.
Below as always you will find the link of the digi and how I created the card. Coloring is always done with Copics.

Ciao a tutte! Eccomi con il mio lavoro di luglio come DT per Sherri Baldy. Un bellissimo timbro digitale romantico e tenero. 
In basso come sempre troverete il link del digi e come ho creato la card. La colorazione come sempre è fatta con i Copic.








I created this card with: base bazzil white, bazzil colored in baby pink and brighter pink, I punched the digi and the matting, I added flowers in the same color and sentiment in two colors. Coloring is done with Copics. To complete I added glitter.

Ho creato questa card con: base bazzil bianco, bazzil colorato in rosa baby e rosa più acceso, ho fustellato il digi e la mattatura, ho aggiunto fiori in tinta e sentiment in due colori. La colorazione è fatta con i Copic. Per completare ho aggiunto dei glitter.

I hope you like it and ... I'll wait for you at the next bye bye Elizabeth!

Spero vi piaccia e... vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia