BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

martedì 21 gennaio 2020

ONE YEAR TOGETHER!!!

Hello to all !! Here I am with the second January job as DT for Sherri Baldy.

The timbre is beautiful and very elegant.

I colored this digi with Copic. I created a structure for a desk calendar with blue bazzil, covered with patterned scrap paper, I added a die cut grid, a heart with a sentiment and in addition to the stamp I put a small calendar.

Below you will find the link to get the digi and the Copic colors that I used.

I hope you enjoyed this project and as always I await your comments, hello to the next Elizabeth !!!





Ciao a tutti !! Eccomi con il secondo lavoro di gennaio come DT per Sherri Baldy.
Il timbro è bellissimo e molto elegante.
Ho colorato questo digi con i Copic.  Ho creato una struttura per un calendario da tavolo con bazzil azzurro, ricoperto con carta scrap fantasia, ho aggiunto una griglia fustellata, un cuore con un sentiment e oltre al timbro ho messo un piccolo calendario.
In basso troverete il link per avere il digi e i colori Copic che ho usato.
Spero vi sia piaciuto questo progetto e come sempre aspetto i vostri commenti, ciao alla prossima Elizabeth!!!






HAIR Y02 Y08 Y17 Y38
SKIN E000 E00 E01 R20 RV34
OTHER B000 B12 B32 B60 YG03 C1 C2


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia