BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 7 luglio 2019

NORTH POLE AND LOVE!!!

Good morning everyone!! Here I am with the first July job created as DT for Sherri Baldy. This time the stamp makes us feel a little cold that does not hurt with the heat we are experiencing. The digi I used in fact has typically winter clothes. Now I show you this so you understand ...

Buongiorno a tutti!! Eccomi con il primo lavoro di luglio creato come DT per Sherri Baldy. Questa volta il timbro ci fa sentire un po 'freddo che non fa male al caldo che stiamo vivendo. Il digi che ho usato in effetti ha tipicamente abiti invernali. Ora vi mostro le immagini così è più chiaro...





Seen?! Was I right or not ?! For this stamp I used Copic for coloring, of white bazzil as the basis for the card I cut into a round shape, I added some paper with little hearts, a happiness inscription, and lots of glittery hearts. Inside a stamp of floriledge with a love written in French!

Visto?! Avevo ragione o no?! Per questo timbro ho usato Copic per la colorazione, del bazzil bianco come base per la card che ho fustellato in forma rotonda, ho aggiunto della carta con cuoricini, una scritta happiness, e tanti cuoricini glitterati. Al suo interno un timbro di floriledge con scritta amorosa in francese!


https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p7146/Winter_~_Wonderland_Bestie_Sherri_Baldy_Digi_stamps_img4070_.html

As always, I look forward to your comments, and I suggest you go to the My Besties website, to which I attach the link https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Aspetto come sempre i vostri commenti, e vi consiglio di andare a visitare il sito di My Besties di cui vi allego il link https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia