BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

domenica 21 luglio 2019

IN THE SMALL THINGS THERE IS THE IMMENSE!!!

Hi everyone! Here I am with a new project that knows a little about winter and has so much tenderness.
I chose this digi which you will find the link below that has sent me this.

Ciao a tutti! Eccomi con un nuovo progetto che sa un po d'inverno e  trasmette  tanta tenerezza.

Ho scelto questo digi di cui troverai il link qui sotto... 








https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p7475/Winter_~_Wonderland_Snow_Flake_Bestie_Sherri_Baldy_Digi_stamps_img045___.html

To color I used Copic, below the color numbers:
Per colorare ho usato i Copic, sotto i numeri dei colori:

skin E000 E00 E02 R20 G94 G82
hair Y15 Y17
clothes B000 B00 B95 RV95 C3

Ho usato bazzil blu come base, ho aggiunto carta da scrap sui toni del rosa, un bellissimo timbro sentiment, su bazzil bianco e per decorare farfalle e foglie in blu.
 Ovviamente, aspetto i vostri commenti, come sempre, e vi invito a visitare il sito di My Besties con i suoi bellissimi digi... ciao alla prossima Elizabeth!!!!

I used blue bazzil as a base, I added scrap paper in shades of pink, a beautiful stamp sentiment, on white bazzil and to decorate butterflies and leaves in blue.
 Obviously I wait for your comments as always, and I invite you to visit the My Besties website with its beautiful digi ... bye to the next Elizabeth !!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia