BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

martedì 7 settembre 2021

AUTUMN!!!!

 Hello everyone! Today I show you my new September card as Dt for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties. The digi is autumnal, but with a cute little dragon, which I colored with Copic.

Ciao a tutte! Oggi vi mostro la mia nuova card di settembre come Dt per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties. Il digi è autunnale, ma con un simpatico draghetto,  che ho colorato con i Copic.


I created this card with: autumn themed scrap paper, rather large scalloped oval die cuts, white bazzil base, added a themed sentiment, and several punched leaves. Then I got dirty with distress.

Ho creato questa card con: carta scrap tema autunnale, fustellate ovali scalloppate piuttosto grandi, base in bazzil bianco, ho aggiunto un sentiment a tema, e diverse foglie punchate. Poi ho sporcato con i distress. 

Below I put the link to find the digi on the shop.

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi sullo shop.

https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12345/Instant_Download_My_Besties_Autumn_Dragon_Besties_Dragon_14_by_Sherri_Baldy.html

I hope you like it and as always I look forward to comments bye bye Elizabeth !!!

Mi auguro che vi piaccia e come sempre aspetto commenti bye bye Elizabeth!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia