BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

sabato 7 settembre 2019

KEEP CALM AND...BELIEVE IN MAGIC!

.
Here I am, with my September project for Sherri Baldy!
   The stamp is really nice and I created this card which I hope you like ...

Eccomi, con il mio progetto di settembre per Sherri Baldy!

  Il timbro è davvero bello e ho creato questa carta che spero ti piaccia ...







I colored this digital stamp with Copic, and at the bottom you will find both the link to get the digital, and the numbers of the colors used.

Ho colorato questo timbro digitale con i Copic, e in basso troverete sia il link per avere il digitale, e sia i numeri dei colori usati.



To create the card, I used white bazzil, brown bazzil and orange bazzil. I added a themed sentiment and a tender paper flower, with a bead in the center.

Per creare la card, ho usato bazzil bianco, bazzil marrone e bazzil arancio. Ho aggiunto un sentiment a tema e un tenero fiore di carta, con una perlina al centro.

SKIN E000 E00 R20 RV13
HAIR G000 T2 T5
OTHERS G21 G82 G94 YG63 YG95 C2 C3 C7 Y15 FY1

I invite you to take a ride on the MyBesties shop, where you will also find some discount items. I look forward to the next bye bye Elizabeth !!!!

Vi invito a fare un giro sullo shop di MyBesties, dove troverete anche alcuni articoli in sconto. Vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia