BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

sabato 7 novembre 2020

SPREAD THE LOVE!!!

 Hello everyone! I show you my first job of November as a DT for Sherri Baldy.

I chose a very tender digital tone, which tastes of winter, but also of warmth and love.

Salve a tutte! Vi mostro il mio primo lavoro di novembre come DT per Sherri Baldy.

Ho scelto un timbro digitale tenerissimo, che sa di inverno, ma anche di calore e amore.








https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p10652/Instant_Download_My_Besties_~__Reindeer_Besties_Doll_13_by_Sherri_Ann_Baldy__.html


I created this card with: white bazzil for the base, colored and punched scrap paper, the digi of My Besties colored with the Copic, a sentiment at heart, and two punched at heart too. I added ice snow and glitter.

Ho creato questa card con: bazzil bianco per la base, carta scrap colorata e fustellata, il digi di My Besties colorato con i Copic, un sentiment a cuore, e due fustellate a cuore anch'esse. Ho aggiunto ghiaccio neve e glitter.

I'll wait for you next time ... keep following me bye Elizabeth !!!

Vi aspetto alla prossima... continuate a seguirmi ciao Elizabeth!!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia