BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

venerdì 21 gennaio 2022

BUTTERFLIES....

 Hello everyone !!! Here is my card this month as a DT for Sherri Baldy and MyBesties.

Ciao a tutti !!! Ecco la mia card di questo mese come DT per Sherri Baldy e MyBesties.



I created this card with: bazzil cardboard for the base, punched-out patterned paper in two colors. I

 added butterflies and hearts and glitter on the flowers and butterflies. I colored everything with Copic.

Ho creato questa card con: cartoncino bazzil per la base, carta patterned fustellata in due colori. Ho aggiunto farfalle e cuori e dei brillatini sui fiori e sulle farfalle. Ho colorato il tutto con i Copic.

Below I put the link to find the digi on the shop.

In basso vi metto il link per trovare il digi sullo shop.


https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p12647/Instant_Download__My_Besties_Shabby_Chic_Birdcage_Besties_~_Doll_12_by_Sherri_Baldy.html


I look forward to seeing you at the next bye bye Elizabeth!!!

Vi aspetto alla prossima bye bye Elizabeth!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia