BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

BENVENUTI NEL MIO BLOG

venerdì 26 gennaio 2018

NEWS ON MY BLOG! NOVITA' SUL MIO BLOG!!!!

Hi all !!! I came back after the holiday season with a fabulous news ... I became DT of the wonderful brand of My Besties by Sherry Baldy with her wonderful stamps that I have the pleasure to use for her blog! I want to show you the first job done for her and I hope you like it ....



Ciao a tutte!!! Sono tornata dopo il periodo delle feste con una favolosa novità... Sono diventata DT dello splendido marchio di My Besties di Sherri Baldy con i suoi meravigliosi timbri che ho il piacere di usare per il suo blog! Voglio mostrarvi il primo lavoro fatto per lei e spero che vi piaccia....





As you can see I used the beautiful stamp of Sherri Baldy that I colored with the Copic. I used two types of cards in red / pink tones. A small stamped tag with an appropriate writing and beautiful fabric flowers! Obviously on the stamp I added my beloved glitter! What do you think ?! You like it?! I wait for comments as always and if you want to go visit the site of MyBesties !!!



Come vedete ho usato il timbro bellissimo di Sherri Baldy che ho colorato con i Copic. Ho usato due tipi di carte sui toni rosso/rosa. Una piccola tag timbrata con una scritta adeguata e dei bellissimi fiori in tessuto! Ovviamente sul timbro ho aggiunto i miei adorati glitter! Che ve ne pare?! Vi piace?! Aspetto commenti come sempre e se volete andate a visitare il sito di MyBesties!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Magnolia

Magnolia